Thursday, April 28, 2011

The X President

I've accepted the Blogging A to Z Challenge. All month, I'm going to blog about Books from A to Z.


The X-PresidentI really wanted to read this book.

I remember seeing mentions of it and thinking the premise sounded fantastic. I sought it out. I read it. I remember really enjoying it.

You know what?

I can't tell you a single thing about it. If I read the synopsis I'm sure it would come back to me, but failing that, my mind draws a blank.

Similarly, I came across a novel by Hugh Laurie many years ago, well before House MD, called The Gun Seller. I thought it looked entertaining. I read it. I enjoyed it. I remember, at the time, reading a review of it on Amazon that said it was good but that a few months later the reader could remember nothing about the novel.

Guess what. I remember nothing about that novel.

No comments: